Preperation and Aftercare
• Get plenty of rest the day before your tattoo.
• Do not drink alcohol the night before your tattoo appointment as this can thin your blood.
• Drink plenty of water.
• If you feel sick please stay home and send an email to reschedule your tattoo appointment.
Day of Appointment
• Please be on time for your appointment.
• You are allowed to bring one guest to your appointment. Please no children.
• Bring a valid form of identification that shows proof of age such as a driver's license, id or passport, etc...
• The studio provides water and coffee but you may bring your own drinks and snacks.
• Wear comfortable clothing that will allow access to the tattoo area. Also wear clothing that you don't mind getting ink on.
• Do not shave or trim the area to be tattooed as the artist will prep the skin before tattooing.
• In one hour remove bandage and gently wash your tattoo using warm water and soap. You should wash your tattoo at least twice a day while it is healing.
• Avoid swimming and soaking in a hot tub or bath.
• For the first two nights wash your tattoo then bandage your tattoo using Aquaphor ointment and clear wrap. Do not use the clear wrap during the day.
• Apply a small amount of Aquaphor ointment for the next 10 days, 3-4 times a day. Make sure to work the ointment into the tattooed area not leaving any excess ointment on your tattoo.
• Avoid direct sun exposure on your tattoo for the next 3 weeks. Use loose clothing while your tattoo is healing.
• Do not use alcohol of hydrogen peroxide on your tattoo.
•After a few days your tattoo will begin to peel and scab. Do not pick scabs.
• After 10 days of using Aquaphor ointment switch over to a lotion. Curel or Jergens are recommended.